Saturday, March 2, 2013

Secret Jumbled Thoughts

   There are times when you have so much to say but don't know how to say it. You want to express your feelings to that special person but you just don't want to say the wrong thing. The hardest part is when they hound you to tell them what it is and you just can't. Or, you try to tell them and the words don't match your true feelings so you end up hurting them in the process.
   Why do we force people to tell us things that we can't even comprehend themselves? Does curiosity really make us so hungry for answers that love and understanding completely goes out of the window? \Why can't we feel sympathy for someone who is going through something that deals with us? No one ever said that they wouldn't just come out and tell you what you want to know when they have worked everything out in their head.
   Nobody wants to feel sheltered or even left out but sometimes it's better to have a some sort of protection from the raw thoughts that go through one's head. There is so much I want to tell this man but I just can't. Not yet. He can't handle the things that go through my head. I'm not saying he's incapable of understanding it but there are just some information I can't trust anyone with. I trust this man with my heart and my life but I just can't tell him EVERYTHING and it hurts me. But, What can I do? NADA. I know one day I will be able to express everything. That day is just not today, tomorrow, nor is it next week. It's going to take some time.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment